Join us for Student Recognition & Keynote Speaker, Barry Schlouch will speak to the group about The Five Steps to a Sustainable Workforce (Recruit, Onboard, Development, Retention, Succession). Along with our keynote, we will recognize at-risk students from area school districts who have overcome a problem to be successful in school & life.
October 29 from 7:30AM to 9AM
Schedule for the Breakfast:
- 7:30 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. Arrive & Grab a virtual coffee with those in attenance
(choose a breakout room of your choice)
- 7:45 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Welcome & Announcements
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Keynote Address with Barry Schlouch on
The Five Steps to a Sustainable Workforce
- 8:39 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Student Recognition for At-Risk Students
- Following the recognition stay to continue networking with fellow members and guests.